Level 3 Award in Education and Training
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is designed to provide students with a qualification that will lead to a career in teaching and tutoring in an area of expertise. The course is tailored to the individual’s specific requirements, in both learning style and available learning time.
- Entry Requirements
- Course Content
- Course Duration & Assessment
This course focuses on developing students who want to share their knowledge, enter into a teaching role and build their knowledge on how to teach effectively.
There are no specific prerequisite courses required. However, learners must be 19+, have basic English Language and Written ability and must be competent in a subject area in which they want to teach.
Upon completion, learners will gain 20 Reps CPD points.
The course is designed to utilise both practical and theoretical knowledge which will prepare all our students for planning and tutoring a teaching session, using theories of teaching and learning. For example:
- Understanding training roles, responsibilities and relationships within education
- Facilitating group learning and development
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment Level 3 Award in Education and Training Entry Requirements
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is 3- 4 weeks of blended learning, which involves home study utilising Active IQs E-Learning with your own Diverse Personal Tutor Support and assessments carried out via a recorded teaching session and an assessor visit to a teaching observation.
Fast track options are also available and can be discussed with your support tutor.
Online Distance Learning
- Induction hosted by a dedicated tutor
- Interactive E-learning Platform
- Course portfolio
- Access to our dedicated student support team
- Career Guidance & Support
For more information on this course or to find out about our flexible payment options call us on 01772 910 950
Payment Options with Entire Training
When it comes to paying for your health and fitness course or package, Entire Training offers flexible payment options to suit a range of our students' needs. If you would like to know more information about the payment options available with Entire Training, call a member of our friendly team today or use our live chat feature.
Discover Local Entire Training Venues
With learning venues up and down the United Kingdom, Entire Training offers people around the country with the opportunity to access industry leading health and fitness qualifications.
At every Entire Training venue, our learners have access to state-of-the-art equipment and support from our dedicated tutors.
Find out more information about an Entire Training learning venue near you by calling 01772 910950.
If you like this course, you will love these packages
- Level 4 Master Practitioner
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 3 in Developing Exercise Sessions for Older Adults
- Level 3 in Developing Pre and Postnatal Exercise Sessions
- Flexible Learning Options
- Tutor Support Available 40 Hours Per Week
- Flexible Payment Options
- Level 3 Diploma In Gym Instructing and Personal Training
- Level 3 Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 2 Instructing Kettlebell Exercises
- Level 3 Delivering Online Personal Training
- Our intermediate package contains several courses including: L3 Nutrition for Physical Activity & L2 Instructing Kettlebells
- 40 hours weekly tutor support
- Flexible learning options
- No entry requirements
- Guaranteed interview upon graduation
What our graduates say about us
Once completing the business skills for fitness professional’s course, it gave me more ideas on how to advertise myself on social media leading to more clients wanting 1-to-1 sessions which helped me to gain more experience and become a better personal trainer
Anna, Business Skills For Fitness Professionals
I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking for a FastTrack and affordable way to get qualified. I am now working in a gym and looking to complete my Level 3 Personal Training course in Nottingham later this year.
Alex, Qualified Gym Instructor
I had a real passion to begin a new career in the fitness industry and become a personal trainer in Manchester. I searched online and contacted a number of providers, before I spoke to Entire Training.
Brent, Personal Trainer
Frequently Asked Questions
We Are Proud to work With The Following Partners and Accreditation