Level 2 Fitness Instructing Exercise for Physical Activity for Children 99.4% Pass Rate
The Level 2 Fitness Instructing Exercise for Physical Activity for Children course is an ideal option for those looking to work with younger adults and children, as part of their career in the fitness and health industry. It is the perfect opportunity for existing health and fitness professionals who are looking to grow their career path as they improve their continued professional development.
Entire Training will support you consistently as you go progress through this qualification, with dedicated after-course support available too.
With a 99.4% pass rate, Diverse Trainers is a leading health and fitness training provider in the UK, boasting over 15 years of experience.
Contact one of Entire Training’ careers advisors to find out more information. Our team will be more than happy to assist with information on payment options, learning options and more. Call the Entire Training team now on 01772 910 950.
Level 2 Fitness Instructing Exercise for Physical Activity for Children Reviews
- Level 2 Fitness Instructing Exercise for Physical Activity for Children
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- LEVEL 2 COURSE CONTENT
- COURSE DURATION & ASSESSMENT
The Level 2 Fitness Instructing Exercise for Physical Activity for Children course will provide you with a platform to enter the fitness industry and allow you to work with children. You can pursue a career as a Fitness Instructing and be involved in programming exercise and physical activity for children. You will develop knowledge and understanding of the following topics:
- Anatomy and physiology of the human body and how this relates to exercise and health, including postural and core stability.
- The key principles of exercise, fitness, and health, including the components, principles, and variables of fitness, the health, and benefits of physical activity, and the importance of healthy eating.
- Effective working relationships with clients, how to provide ongoing customer services, and how to support clients to adhere to exercise/physical activity.
- Fitness Instructors need to maintain health, safety, and welfare in a fitness environment, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
- How to plan health-related exercise and physical activity for children.
- Instructing to plan health-related exercise and physical activity for children.
Many of those who complete the Level 2 Fitness Instructing Exercise for Physical Activity for Children course often go on to complete the [permalink id=489 text=’Level 3 Personal Trainer course’] to further their knowledge and unnderstanding.
- Some experience of gym-based exercises, including free weights, is recommended.
- You should have basic skills in communication.
- You should be a minimum of 16 years old to undertake this qualification.
The course itself is made up of 6 units, offering both a practical and theory-based learning opportunity. Our tutors have over 20 years of experience delivering this qualification, giving all our students the opportunity to learn from their knowledge and experience.
Level 2 Fitness Instructing Exercise for Physical Activity for Children
Unit 1 – Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology for Exercise and Health
Unit 2 – Principles of Health and Wellbeing for Exercise, Fitness, and Health
Unit 3 – Know how to Support Clients Who Take Part in Exercise and Physical Activity
Unit 4 – Principles for professional practice and health and safety in a fitness environment
Unit 5 – Planning Health-Related Exercise and Physical Activity for Children
Unit 6 – Instructing Health-Related Exercise and Physical Activity for Children
The assessment and duration of the Level 2 Fitness Instructing Exercise for Physical Activity for Children course.
Online distance learning
Is ideal for students who want or need the flexibility to study in their own time, you can qualify in as little as 4-6 weeks. The qualification is assessed in several ways – a learner achievement portfolio, online exams, formative and summative practical assessments, and 20 hours of industry experience. You will also have access to our own Enterprise Learning Academy, our interactive e-learning platform where you will complete your lessons and your online exams.
At Diverse Trainers, we do everything in our power to ensure that all students have the best possible chance of successfully completing their course, a point that is emphasised by our 99.4% pass rate.
Fitness Instructor Learning Option
ONLINE DISTANCE LEARNING
- Qualify in as little as 4-6 weeks
- Live webinar induction hosted by a dedicated tutor
- Interactive E-learning Platform
- Course resource manual pack
- Access to our dedicated student support team
- Live Practical webinar teaching
- Career Guidance & Support
For more information on this course or to find out about our flexible payment options call us on 01772 910 950
Payment Options with Entire Training
When it comes to paying for your health and fitness course or package, Entire Training offers flexible payment options to suit a range of our students' needs. If you would like to know more information about the payment options available with Entire Training, call a member of our friendly team today or use our live chat feature.
Discover Local Entire Training Venues
With learning venues up and down the United Kingdom, Entire Training offers people around the country with the opportunity to access industry leading health and fitness qualifications.
At every Entire Training venue, our learners have access to state-of-the-art equipment and support from our dedicated tutors.
Find out more information about an Entire Training learning venue near you by calling 01772 910950.
If you like this course, you will love these packages
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Level 2 In Instructing Kettlebell Exercises
- Level 2 In Instructing Suspension Training Sessions
- Level 3 Award in Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Flexible Learning Options
- Tutor Support Available 40 Hours Per Week
- Flexible Finance Options
What our graduates say about us
The regular phone calls I received from my support tutor always gave me confidence in completing the home study in time and they made sure I was organised fully going into the training days
Hayley, Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer Diploma
I had a real passion to begin a new career in the fitness industry and become a personal trainer in Manchester. I searched online and contacted a number of providers, before I spoke to Entire Training.
Brent, Personal Trainer
I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking for a FastTrack and affordable way to get qualified. I am now working in a gym and looking to complete my Level 3 Personal Training course in Nottingham later this year.
Alex, Qualified Gym Instructor
Frequently Asked Questions
- Online distance learning 4-6 weeks £425
- Online part-time 2-4 weeks £675
- Online full-time 1-2 week £825
- Online distance learning [product_price id="6036"]
- Online part-time [product_price id="6037"]
- Online full-time [product_price id="6038"]
We Are Proud to work With The Following Partners and Accreditation