Level 2 First Aid at Work Course
- One day course
- Suitable for groups or individuals
- Support unresponsive casualties
- Experienced tutors
- Practical and theoretical learning
- Hosted at state of the art venues
Entire Training provides the Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work course which gives learners the skills and knowledge needed to handle emergency situations in the workplace. Although everyone can benefit from this course, fitness professionals should have these skills as places of exercise often see higher levels of accidents. At just £60, this course is affordable and accessible as we offer it at state-of-the-art venues throughout the UK. Entire Training offers discounts for group bookings so the course is perfect for groups of staff learning together.
First Aid Course Overview
Book your place on this course and receive a one-day, hands-on learning experience. Entire Training’s award-winning tutors can also visit a venue of your choice if you’ve booked as a large group. The material has been designed to be a balance between practical and theoretical learning, giving you the best possible preparation for any emergency situation.
The Level 2 First Aid at Work Course is delivered by expert tutors at exclusive facilities. Entire Training provides a comprehensive learning experience that gives students the basic skills they need to respond to an emergency. An emergency can take place at any time but fitness professionals and leisure centre staff are more prone to encountering a guest with a serious issue.
Once students have completed the one-day qualification they will have the skills needed to;
- Understand the key roles and responsibilities of a fully qualified first aider.
- Assess an emergency situation and determine the right course of action.
- Manage an unresponsive casualty that is breathing normally.
- Manage an unresponsive casualty that is not breathing normally.
- Manage a casualty with external bleeding.
- Manage a casualty that is experiencing shock.
To complete the Level 2 First Aid at Work course you will be required to;
- Complete a workbook that gives learners the opportunity to examine the theoretical material associated with applying first aid at work.
- Complete a practical test where you are required to demonstrate and carry out first aid whilst being assessed by an Entire Training tutor.
Contact Entire Training
Make sure you’re prepared for any situation by completing the Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work course with Entire Training. The qualifications we offer are affordable and taught by experienced professionals. Find out more about this course and the others that we provide by getting in touch with us today on 01772 910950 or 0203 841 8880.
▼ How is the Level 2 First Aid at Work course delivered?
You and your colleagues experience a one-day hands-on classroom-based learning experience, where you will have approximately 6 hours learning with an experienced tutor. The course can be delivered at your venue or you can attend a scheduled course date. During completion, you will be fully prepared for a range of emergency situations.
▼ How can I pay for this course?
Once you have filled in our online enquiry form, one of the Entire Training course consultants will contact you to arrange your payment options. You can pay flexibly or all at once, the choice is yours.